Who doesn't minimize any pain or symptoms just because they don't stop working, or don't worry about the environment? There are some symptoms of the disease that we should not ignore. You may not use self-medication and, yes, consult a doctor.
Symptoms are subjective pathological manifestations suffered by sick people; Symptoms are only felt by people who suffer from it.
Unlike symptoms, signs are objective manifestations, such as fever or swelling in some parts of the body. According to the National Autonomous University of Mexico (UNAM), sometimes every human being feels pain, ranging from headaches, scratches or even severe pain such as broken bones, quoting the special portal SuMedico .com
However, every disease or discomfort is an alarm symptom. In that sense it is sometimes difficult to know whether it really is necessary to visit a doctor, Informe21 said.
The main symptoms that we should not ignore because with the passage of time, the consequences can be fatal:
1. Unintentional weight loss. Unexpected or unplanned weight loss can be a symptom of several conditions, especially when people are in the stage of old age. Diseases that can be associated with unexpected and considerable weight loss are: thyroid disease, celiac disease, hepatitis C and HIV.
2. Spots or spots that change color You should not ignore moles that change color, size or shape. The advice is to consult a dermatologist every year because this type of mole can be associated with skin cancer. Skin cancer is the most common type of cancer.
3. Excessive sleep, sleeping more than 9 hours a day can be a symptom of chronic inflammation, depression or multiple sclerosis. Excessive sleep will become narcolepsy.
4. Frequent coughing. Persistent cough lasting more than 2 months must be handled by a specialist; This can be asthma or acid reflux.
5. Abdominal pain. When abdominal pain in the lower right area can be considered a common problem, however, when it lasts more than 2 days and increases in intensity, you should immediately go to the doctor. This pain is associated with a condition such as appendicitis that requires emergency surgery.
6. Chronic pain. Chronic pain is considered a daily pain lasting more than 12 weeks. This pain does not have to be confused with the consequences of aging and the cause must always be determined to solve it immediately.
These symptoms are complicated and require immediate consultation with a doctor. There is no round.