November 17, 2018
ZapClone is an application that can be used to bring your WhatsApp to another cellphone or tablet without having to delete the first one. The trick is that it adjusts WhatsApp Web to the Android application: it functions as an application while maintaining simplicity and with the option to duplicate messaging applications. With ZapClone you can use WhatsApp on two devices without using a web browser because the entire process and interface adjusts to the style of the application and you will have all the messages accessible from two different places while the two applications, ZapClone and WhatsApp, are synchronized to time
You only need to do the following:
- Install ZapClone on your second phone, which doesn't install WhatsApp.
- Open ZapClone and create an account. It's important to use it.
- After you start the session on ZapClone, start configuration: a QR code will appear.
- Go to the mobile with the WhatsApp application installed and enter the settings.
- Go to "WhatsApp Web" and scan ZapClone QR with the camera.
- After the scanned code is in place, both applications will be synchronized: You will have access to WhatsApp messages on two different devices.
Continue reading: How to use WhatsApp on two phones at the same time
[+] Videos from our YouTube channel
<! – Auto Discovery Trackbacks