November 28 – 40 days after the death of Zhytomyr actress "Diesel Show" Marina Poplavskaya, who died in a terrible accident near Kiev.
Marina's colleagues on the studio's official page on Facebook left a touching post.
"Today is 40 days, because Marina Poplavskaya is not with us. Orthodox believe that on the fortieth day the Soul leaves Earth – but we know that now you are our Angel. And we feel #MarinaSnami," they signed the publication.
"The queen of humor, Wise, Good, Deep and Talented Man – You, like before, love millions of people. We will not stop loving us, family and friends, friends. Bow low and burn your Star," wrote the artists. from "Diesel Show."
Marina fans also expressed condolences under the publication.
"How time passes quickly. The kingdom of heaven is for him," "We will remember you, Marina Poplavskaya. A cheerful person, Gold," "For 40 days now. How long to miss him," "Remember, love, sad," commented social network users.
As reported by the Journal of Zhytomyr, in the center of Zhytomyr they planned to establish a monument to the famous actress Marina Poplavskaya, who died in a terrible accident near Kiev. With such an initiative, friends and colleagues from the KVN team "Girls from Zhytomyr" spoke to city authorities.
7 facts about the Queen of humor
- Marina worked in the school as a teacher of Ukrainian language and literature for more than 20 years.
- Love all autumn flowers, carnations and yellow roses.
- Loves accessories, especially sunglasses.
- Marina really likes Odessa, an actress, like no one else, who knows how to convey colorful "Odessa" accents.
- The roots of Marina Poplavskaya are from Polish nobility – great-grandfather Vytentii Lewandowski is a Polish baron.
- With his personal achievements, Marina mentioned what he could receive and love.
- But most of all Marina loves people. For the sake of the audience, he is ready to practice and do for days!
Actors from "Diesel Show" specifically respect the memory of Marina Poplavskaya, who died in an accident 40 days ago