Registration and licensing of Sputnik users through Facebook accounts or other social networks shows their acceptance of the site rules. Users must comply with local and international laws, and respect other participants in discussions, readers, and people mentioned in the publication.
Site management has the right to delete comments that contain languages that are different from the language of the majority of site content. All sputniknews.com sites have different language rights to edit comments.
User comments are deleted in the following cases:
- If the comments are not consistent with the content of the publication.
- If comments incite racial, ethnic, sexual, religious or social hatred and discrimination, or violate minority rights.
- If the comment violates minority rights and causes them to be injured in any form, including moral abuse.
- If the comment contains ideas that are extreme or call for other illegal activities.
- If the comment contains insults or threats directed at other users or organizations in a way that endangers the reputation of the business or employees and reduces their dignity.
- If the comment contains an insult or message that does not respect the site "Sputnik".
- If comments content violates privacy, it publishes personal data to third parties without the consent of these parties, or violates the privacy of communications.
- If the comments contain scenes of violence or abuse and cruelty to animals.
- If the comment contains information about how to commit suicide and sedition.
- If the comment is intended for commercial advertising, promotion of inappropriate or illegal political declarations, or other online resources whose contents are mentioned above.
- If comment content promotes third party products or services without the knowledge of these parties.
- If the comment contains abusive language or harsh words or derivative instructions from the words.
- If the comments contain spam emails, the bulk shipping service promotes a quick-rich scheme.
- If the comments promote the use of narcotics and other drugs, it contains information about their products and how to use them.
- If the comment contains a link to a virus or malicious and dangerous software.
- If comments are part of structured work that involves a large number of comments with one content.
- If the comment contains a message that is incomprehensible and irrelevant.
- If a comment violates the literature and the principles of the transaction, thus showing all forms of aggressive or degrading behavior.
- If the comment is not in accordance with the basic rules of English, for example: writing (everyday language) with capital letters or not dividing the writing into sentences.
Site management has the right to prohibit users from accessing site pages, or delete their accounts without notice, if the user violates or does not respect the violation of the rules mentioned above.
Users can process or reactivate their account by contacting the moderator at firstname.lastname@example.org
The message must contain the following:
- Topic – Restore / Restart Account.
- User ID.
- Mention the reasons and explain the behavior that leads to violations of the above rules, forcing site management to ban users.
If the site administrator believes that the account can be restored / restarted, it will.
If a user account is blocked again due to repeated violations of the rules above, the account will not be restarted or opened again.
To contact the site moderator, send your message to email@example.com