Monday , November 18 2019
Home / turkey / Hair coloring makes his face unrecognizable

Hair coloring makes his face unrecognizable



Turkey

Shorten URL

The French student showed what his face was caused by allergies caused by hair dyes he got from a supermarket.

The French student showed what his face was caused by allergies caused by hair dyes he got from a supermarket.

According to Le Parisien, 19-year-old Estelle conducted an allergy test before using hair dye, but did not notice that the test results had to wait for 2 days, not 30 minutes.

Estelle, "I have been foolish and want to warn others: don't do it like me," he said.

When the young girl came to the hospital, her head circumference increased from 56 to 63 centimeters. The woman, who was given medicine and sent home, developed a more allergic allergy, her tongue was swollen, and Estelle began to suffocate. His condition began to improve after he was hospitalized.

I almost died and I did not want the situation to happen to the president, the Estelle tab wrote after posting a photo of the hair dye condition after he was sent home.


Source link