The new national general guidelines and regulations apply to personal, workplace, public transport and other means of transport, trade, sport, culture and recreation.
FHM prioritizes personal responsibility more than before, including:
You are required to take precautions to protect yourself and others from the spread of Covid-19. You have to think for yourself how you can avoid infection and how you can avoid spreading it to others. You must show concern for your fellow human beings, which is very important in dealing with people in the risk group.
1. limit new close contacts and only hang out in small circles;
2.stay at home if symptoms of covid-19 occur,
Maintain a safe distance from other people and avoid crowded environments;
4. Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly or use a hand sanitizer;
5. work from home as often as possible;
Travel in a safe manner from an infection control point of view;
7. engage in sports and recreational activities in a manner that minimizes the risk of infection; and
8. Stay informed on specific recommendations from the Swedish Public Health Agency and regional infection control doctors.
Proposals have been sent for immediate referral to infection control physicians and a number of relevant activities. The FHM will take a decision next week, so the rules can take effect on December 14.
Source Public Health Agency