Veselina M.'s body (72), a retired taxi driver, was found on Tuesday around 6pm in her apartment in a building on Arčibalda Rajs Street in ariukarica.
When we unofficially find out, an unhappy man is a patient patient, he lives alone, and that he dies knowing that the neighbors feel an unhealthy smell for days.
– The man's body was found in the hallway next to the toilet. The windows and doors were closed from the inside, so it was assumed that Veselin died of natural death. However, the corpse was sent to an autopsy where the exact time and cause of death will be determined, our sources said.
Neighbors said that the former taxi driver lived alone in the morning.
– He doesn't have anyone. He spoke while signing a contract with his colleague's daughter about lifelong support, and in return, he got his apartment, but something was wrong. Nobody touched it, and often complained about the pain. He was a heart patient – said a neighbor and added that he was alleged to have died two weeks ago.
– Then he starts to feel an unpleasant smell, which gets stronger every day. The smell spreads through the tube in the bathroom, through the toilet, it is unbearable.
Over time, we realized that it was possible that the neighbor had died and we reported it to the authorities – the interlocutor said.
According to him, the smell was felt in the building for a while, because no one cleaned the apartment.
– We don't even know who to call for help. We opened the window, but everything still felt – there was a neighbor.
Unfortunately this is not a case in Belgrade that the body was separated in the apartment of residents living alone. In this case, the tenant reacts relatively quickly in this case.
Remember, last year, two bodies were found in the decay phase, and we wrote about.
– The body of Mileva Galantić was discovered several months after his death last year in his apartment on Miloš Zecevic Street in Zvezdara.
– The body of Vitomir Marjanovic (82) was found under the neighbor's assumption a year after his death in his apartment on Kumodraska Road.
(Kurir.rs / J. Rafailović / photo: ilustracija profimedia)