Wednesday , April 1 2020
Home / russia / Galaxy M30 caught fire the day after purchase

Galaxy M30 caught fire the day after purchase



The cheap Samsung Galaxy M30s smartphone, which appeared a month ago, has impressed everyone with a very large 6000 mAh battery and two days of battery life. However, big battery, it looks like, playing a cruel joke with one of the new buyers of goods in India – hers "Galaxy "exploded on the second day of use.

Fluent photos appeared on the Tekno Seyir portal on Friday, October 18. In the picture, you can laboriously find out the remains of the Galaxy M30s – the gadget is completely upside down and almost the whole body melts. Unfortunately, little is known about the details of the incident. Apparently, except for equipment, no one was injured and there were no victims.

Ferra Internet portal informthat the owner of the failed smartphone exploded named Mohammed Bilal, he bought the gadget through Amazon and had contacted a local Samsung unit, which immediately conducted inspections to ascertain all circumstances of the incident.


Galaxy M30 caught fire the day after purchase

The Galaxy M30s stand out from its competitors not only with its extensive battery, but also with its AMOLED screen, which is almost never found in devices that are cheaper than 20 thousand rubles. Other features also look great: three cameras with 48 MP main module, a powerful Exynos 9611 chip, and NFC support. In Russia, only the version with 4 gigabytes of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory can be officially purchased for 17 thousand rubles.

Modern gadget lithium batteries often turn out to be time bombs. In February this year, Apple's smartphone caught fire right in a classroom in a South Korean school. This glass does not pass through Moscow, where an explosion of electric scooter batteries destroyed part of the apartment in Khamovniki.


Galaxy M30 caught fire the day after purchase


Source link