The LG G7 One is a smartphone that hasn't been heard much since the launch of the IFA Berlin 2018, but LG has announced that this device is the first in the company's portfolio to enter the latest version of Android. Most likely, this update is a little for Google because the LG G7 One is part of Android One.
This increase has a size of 812 MB and presents the following enhancements:
- new interface + friction-based navigation movement;
- battery function and adaptive brightness;
- functions that can be set for the application Do not disturb;
- Game Mode 3.0;
- Digital Welbeing application that can monitor the time spent in front of a smartphone;
- news camera application;
- security update for November 2018;
- other system improvements.
This update is logical and normal for Android One phones, but many suspect that the LG G7 ThinQ is the one that broke LG's ice upgrade. It looks like this device has something to expect.