Selector Cosmin Contra on Friday decided on the initial call list for matches with Sweden and Spain, from the preliminary EURO 2020.
The following players are called in principle:
- goalkeeper: Ciprian Tătărușanu (Lyon, 65/0), Florin Niță (Sparta Prague, 2/0), Ionuț Radu (Genoa, 0/0), Silviu Lung (Kayserispor, 3/0)
- defender: Romario Benzar (Lecce, 18/0), Vasile Mogoș (Cremonese, 0/0), Adrian Rus (MOL Fehérvár 3/0), Ionuț Nedelcearu (FC Ufa 7/0), Dragoș Grigore (Ludogorets, 37/0), Alin Toșca (Gazişehir Gaziantep, 17/0)
- lineman: Sergiu Hanca (KS Krakow, 4/0), Alexandru Chipciu (Anderlecht, 45/6), Răzvan Marin (Ajax Amsterdam, 20/1), Tudor Băluță (Brighton, 5/0), Paul Anton (Krylya Sovetov, 11 / 0), Dorin Rotariu (Astana, 10/1), Nicolae Stanciu (Slavia Prague, 35/10), Ianis Hagi (Genk, 8/0), Alexandru Mitriță (FC of New York City, 9/2), Alexandru Maxim ( Mainz, 37/3)
- Front player: Claudiu Keșeru (Ludogorets, 36/13), George Pușcaș (Reading, 12/6), Florin Andone (Galatasaray, 25/2)
The last lot, which will also include the names of players in the internal championship, will be announced later.
Romania fight with Sweden and Spain for EURO 2020
In November, the tricolors will play two matches, the last of the preliminary EURO 2020:
- Romania – Sweden, 15 November, 9:45 pm, National Arena (Bucharest)
- Spain – Romania, November 18, 9:45 PM, Wanda Metropolitano (Madrid)
On the bilete.frf.ro and bilete.ro sites you can find tickets for the match with Sweden, on November 15, from the National Arena. The price varies between 35 lei (page) and 600 lei (VIP), but also in the duel with Spain, in Madrid, on 18 November.