Thursday , May 6 2021

Poisoning killed two children and three adults in Vila Real – Portugal



Five people died on this afternoon drunk on Rua do Comércio, in Fermentões, in the municipality of Sabrosa, in Vila Real.

Of the dead, two women, nine and 14, and three adults, two of them were between 50 and 60 years old.

According to CM he can be sure, mortal victims all belong to the same family core, the body of the couple, two daughters and human brothers.

However, the cause of this poisoning has not been confirmed by the responsible authorities. The Mayor of Sabrosa, Domingos Carvas, advanced to CM that the first hypothesis shows carbon monoxide poisoning, but the second advanced version might poison poisonous mushrooms.

The Commander of the Sabrosa Fire Brigade, José Barros, told him CM that deaths were confirmed on the spot by the INEM team and that family members had died since dawn this Sunday. The Commander did not want to advance the possible causes of this failure, but insisted that it was a family with many economic difficulties and that housing was incomplete (without windows and roof sections).

Warning given at 4:39 a.m. this afternoon by relatives. PJ Vila Real rushed to the scene to collect clues and then the bodies were transported to the Vila Real or Oporto Institute, continued Commander José Barros.

According to CM through the PROCIV website, at 6:30 p.m., the Sabrosa Fire Brigade and the GNR team were in place, with a total of 23 men and 12 ground support vehicles.


Source link