MANILA – The Department of Public Works and Highway (DPWH) announced that it will make road repairs on weekends and re-locking starting at 11pm. Friday, July 12.
The following roads will be affected:
- Guzent Construction Equipment Appearance and Rental overlooking EDSA to Culiat Bridge (first line from the sidewalk)
- Katipunan Ave. before P. Tuazon Blvd. (2nd line from the sidewalk)
- EDSA Magallanes-Baclaran Bus Stop to the Magallanes-Alabang Bus Stop (outside lane)
- EDSA Eugenio Lopez – Sct. Borromeo (desilting and construction of manholes)
- EDSA Quezon City between West Avenue and Philam Village (restoration / concrete work)
- C-5 Road A fronting Aura (third line from the median)
- SM Aura Southbound (second track from median)
- Quirino Highway Kingfisher St. to St. Joseph's Primerose (second track from the sidewalk)
- General Luis St. Post St. before Oriental Tin
- C-5 Road A fronting SM Aura Northbound (third line from the median)
- Regalado Ave. Mindanao Ave. Ext. to the Quirino Highway (second lane of the sidewalk)
- EDSA after Aurora Blvd. (2nd line from the sidewalk)
Drivers are advised to avoid the area and use alternative routes instead.
All affected roads will be fully crossed at 5 am on Monday, July 15, DPWH said.