Ninth Round This is how the ninth and final draft of 2020 will be paid
EThe government’s aid program, Ingreso Solidario, will continue to be distributed to more than 3 million families until June 2021. In December, the ninth and final transfer of 2020 will take place, we let you know. How to know if you are the recipient and when you will receive it in December.
Although the exact date of the ninth turn had not been announced, Hopefully this will come forward for Christmas, As with the eight installments that are paid in advance so that they coincide and can take advantage of VAT-Free Days, according to Social Welfare Director Susana Correa Borrero.
November submission of payments began on November 13 and has been extended to the last week of the month, because after payments to 2.3 million participating households were saving, Approximately 700,000 unbanked beneficiaries are allowed to withdraw the incentives via cash or over the counter.
Remember that to get subsidies you have to verify on the incomeolidario.prosperidadsocial.gov.co page (Social Prosperity Department) if you are the recipient; then click on the link (link) of the relevant financial institution, this link will take you to the assigned bank’s web portal to find out the specific process of sending the resource.
The beneficiaries are ibe informed by text message, regardless of cell phone technology, that assistance has been submitted.
Since the delivery of aid for the pandemic began, more than three million vulnerable households, who are not enrolled in any other social program, have been included in Solidarity Income and received $ 160,000 monthly assistance through December 2020.
For the delivery of the eighth draft, according to November, there are some novelties in this payment for people who have an active product in the financial system: Banco Davivienda makes payments in a shaky manner; at AV Villas, Ita, Banco de Bogot and Banco de Occidente payments will be available starting this Saturday, 21 November; and Banco Agrario will be available from Monday, 23 November.
In order to check the balance, you must access the bank page where your registration is formalized, also from a mobile phone or by calling the public service lines available for the respective financial entities.
- Enter the app store and download the Bancolombia a la Mano app.
- Enter your information: date of birth, document and issue number, mobile number and email.
- Accept the terms and conditions of the application.
- You will receive a message with a security code to complete the creation of your password.
From the Daviplata app, Davivienda clients will be able to see their movements, where they will see a payment of $ 160,000 in accordance with Solidarity Income. Also calling Customer service line: 338 38 38 in Bogot or 01 8000 12 3838 nationwide.
To check the balance of Income Solidarity at Banco Agrario you must call Customer service lines on Bogot 594 8500 and national lines 01 8000 91 5000.
- Enter the app store and download Movii
- Register a mobile number and enter the security number to come via SMS.
- Select document type and take photo to your ID barcode.
- Enter your email and confirm your password.
From the Bancolombian People App, this entity’s clients can view their balances, where they will see transactions for $ 160,000 for Government Subsidies or by calling the phone number: 343 00 00 on Bogot or 01-800-0912345 nationwide.
- Enter the app store and download Nequi.
- Enter your mobile number (it will be the account number).
- Write down the 4 digits you received via SMS.
- Select the document type, enter data and scan the document.
- Create your 4 digit password and take a photo.