Smoke can be seen steaming from firewood suppliers in Wellington after a business called Ablaze caught fire.
The fire department was summoned to the firewood business on Takapu Rd near Tawa on Wednesday night when the kiln firewood dried up.
Do you know more about this? Send an email to [email protected]
Fire communication shift manager Belinda Beets said that the fire was not large and appeared to be contained in burning firewood.
Fire services are alerted to the fire at 7.15 in the afternoon.
At 7.50 a night, Beets said staff from Ablaze had arrived and were removing pallets from the stove with a forklift.
The fire hasn't come out, but it can almost be controlled, he said.