Next is the weather forecast for Wednesday, November 21 prepared by the National Meteorological Directorate.
– Rain and rain are sometimes booming and are important locally on the northern coast of Essaouira, Tangier, plains Chiadma, Abda, Chaouia, Gharb, Loukkos, Oulmes, Saiss and Western Rif.
– A cloudy stream with wavelets spread across the Mediterranean and Souss.
– A little to the sky is a bit cloudy elsewhere. – Moderate Southwest Winds over the East and varies elsewhere.
– Minimum temperatures of -04 to 03 ° C in relief, 02 to 06 ° C in the south of Oriental, Saiss, South-East and plateaux, 06 to 12 ° C in the plains of the North and Central and North South Provinces and 12/16 ° C in the southern province.
– Maximum temperatures from the order of 08 to 14 ° C in relief, 14 to 22 ° C in North, Central, East and Southeast, 23 to 30 ° C in the southern province.
– Several seas were shaken in the Strait and between Tarfaya and Boujdour, strong to very strong elsewhere, became anxious in the afternoon.