On the eve of the Kremlin doors, on the eve of Kremlin doors, restoring one of the oldest buildings in the Kretinga town – the two-story Neogothic chapel of the Tiskevicius chapel of the parish church – the 6th Horn Crypt restored the remains of the families of the graphs and their neighborhoods. In the upper part of the chapel there was a monumental and religious objects it was an exhibition. , called devotionalism.
She remembers the church of St. Basil's church Ona
The ceremony was attended by the Kretinga Museum, initiated by the chapel, director and museum historian Vida Kanapkienė, representatives of Seimas Antanas Vinkus, representatives of the district of Kretinga, the representative of the restoration of Pajūrio initiated the head of the Mausoleum restoration Aldas Kliukast, the Franciscan brothers and Crusades of the city's history.
V. Kanapkien said that yesterday evening, our respect for our dead relatives, we have thoughts that have done a lot on our country's history and culture – they came to the nobles of Tyszkiewicz, the philanthropists, the arts and the scholars of the sciences.
Mayor of the region, Juozas Mažeika, thanked entrepreneurs and museum historians for their contribution to restoring the city's history. "The chapel is so beautiful and graceful that it is the historic face of Kretinga," he said, without hiding the chapel attached to the Holy Virgin. The Vilnius Church, when he saw Napoleon Bonaparte, regrets that he can not come to Paris.
Mr Vinkus, an honorary citizen of Kretinga, handed over the gift of President Viktoras Pranckis to the mayor of Seimas, a national song, and thanked him for preserving the honorable family of Lithuania, for the nation as well. Thanks to V. Kanapkin's efforts to restore the property of Kretinga, he presented the album "White Lithuanian Churches" and congratulated the Minister of Culture, Liana Ruokytė-Jonsson.
I tried to restart
The regular restoration of Count Tiskevice chapel-crypt was only started last year – unsuccessful attempts had been made since then the building was still shut down because there is no basic waterproofing.
At the initiative of the Kretinga Museum, at the receipt of funds – 213.5 thousand. EUR – The European Union's Regional Development Fund and the involvement of the local government have restored the authentic chapel environment to the stairs and walls on both sides of the building. The total area of the renovated chapel is 120 m2. m.
During the restoration, the bases and walls of the crypts were insulated, housings were laid, floor was cleaned, electric heating was introduced, windowed windows were installed, security and fire alarm systems were installed. J. Mažeika praised the masters of the "Pamario Restoration" company: "The work started during the screaming, but I saw that the entrepreneurs did a very professional job: the item was saved, the chalk was covered as a greenhouse."
He wanted to erase the spots of history
In 1893 the two-story red brick built by the mother of Sofija Tiškevičienė (1837-1919), Alexander Tiskevicius (1864-1945), Cretan castle built in 1893, burned castle brick, chapel mausoleum.
In their design, the crypt became the eternal resting place for the family and relatives, while the upper chapel was devoted to prayer and concentration. To this was invited the architect Karl Eduard Strandman of Sweden, who settled in Liepaja – the author of our country in Hungary designed Saláta, Palanga, Švėkšna, Salantai and Ylakiai temples.
According to V. Kanapkin, many years of history, local analysts have wondered where the main owners of the Kretinga Manor House were buried. He recalled that during the investigation of the chapel's crypts in 2014, they raised the question of museums and buried them in concrete structures on which simple wooden coffins were built. Drilling the hole and inserting the probe into the camera is beyond doubt.
After anthropological research, it was found that Sofia and Joseph Tiskevicius were buried in the columns in the early days – only five years old died of their grandchildren, Mary and unrecognizable female remains. They were buried in wooden houses and placed in shiny tin-plated galvanized sarcophagi.
The Scientific Council then solved whether to abolish the posts or leave it as it is. However, according to V. Kanapkienė, the desire to find out the truth and remove the white of the story of the famous family.
Sarcophag – in the hands of the restorers
In the tomb of the museum where the restoration took place, the remains of the 4 discovered people were transported to Voronezh before the flood. The hottest postpost on the other two trees was the remains of the Kazimieras tomb and Uzutrak duchy Jadveyga Sviatopolk-Chetvertskaya Tiskeviciene marshals, and the third heat was empty. They believe the chapel was robbed and the remains were not accused.
After leaving his seat, it turned out that Alexander and his father, József Tyszkiewicz, had been buried by his parents' sarcophagi, who had been robbed by serious robbers. At Joseph's tomb, two swords and a huge silver cross were found on the dead side. The sword appears in the coffin and the engraving ring in the museum is stored in the graffiti coffin. The porcelain flower wreaths were placed on the coffins.
The Graf J. Tiškevičius sarcophagus was exported to last year's Gintaras Kazlauskas Kėdainiai restorer, which earlier restored the Kremlin churches of the Chodkiewicz family and the Countess of Sofia – the Mažoji restoration this year – led by the Rimantas Žvinis restorer. Funds – 66 thousand The Ministry of Cultural Heritage has been nominated by the local government to restore the spouse's sarcophagus.
According to V. Kanapkiene's words, the story of J. Tiskevicius's sarcophagus wanted to return to the chapel by the end of the day, but after the sudden restoration of illness, the work later turned, – it is expected that the works will be finished after Christmas.
Keep the crypt to restore the lives of four Spouses of Sofia and Joseph in the family environment.
The upper part has no money
In the upper chapel 62.7 km² The area is equipped with a show – the personal belongings of the Tiškevičiai family and the characteristic religious aspects of the country's history – rosaries, caps, prayer books and crosses. But V. Kanapkien said the chapel is still in the hands of carpenters and painters because this time there is a shortage of money.
According to Kretinga Julius Kanarskas historian, chapel doors were carved with Tyszkiewicz herbs. Franciszek Suchanek and his son, Wladyslaw, prayed. Jiedu also set up a balcony decorated with oak ornaments, which led the stairs.
In the vault of the chapel, blue blue sky with yellow stars painted. The window was decorated in 1893. a colored lead-glass glass object with an unknown author, with a pentagonal star on top. On the right side, it was depicted in St. Nicholas. Virgin Mary with the child Jesus and leaving Jesus Christ.
The wooden chapel altar was created in 1894. In Warsaw there are 4 Evangelical sculptures and a heavenly base. Later on the altar there was a massive wooden cross with the crucified statue that Alexander Tyszkiewicz carried from Germany.
The Chapel of the Believers, Victims The Count Tiskievics at the time of funeral and death of family members and castles. The charters of Tiskevicius and his relatives living in the chapel yesterday sang the patriarch's heritage of the Dapšauskiai family together with the helpers of the traditional Kalvarija mountains.
The Mausoleum Crypt of Triestevia and the chapel are open to the Crusaders guests, and guests can visit it on Fridays and Saturdays from 15 to 16, not only during the holiday season, from November 11th to November 17th, . Preliminary registration at the Information and Education Center of the Kretinga Museum, tel. 77612, the chapel's crypt and exposure will be available on other days.