In more detail, the deadline for sending applications for residents of the country, foreigners and Greek country until 31 October 2019 on real estate registered in the following areas:
– Remaining Thassos and Rodopi Regional Units of Eastern Macedonia and Thrace Region.
– Remaining Grevena Regional Unity of Western Macedonia Region.
– Remaining Ioannina Regional Unit Epirus Region.
– Remnants of the Evritania and Phthiotide Regional Units of the Central Greek Region.
– Remaining Regional Unit Aitoloakarnania Region of Western Greece.
– Remaining Arcadia Regional Units of Peloponnese.
– In the Oinoi Community of the West Attica Regional Unit of the Attica Region.
3. The deadline for submitting the declaration will be extended for residents of that country, foreigners and the Greek State from 1 October 2019 to 31 October 2019 on immovable property:
– The rest of the Regional Drama and Xanthi Regional Units of the Eastern Macedonia Region and Thrace.
– Remaining Boeotia and Fokida Regional Units from the Central Greek Region.
– In other areas of the Ilia Regional Region of Western Greece.
– The rest of the Kallikratikas Municipal of Gortys, Phaistos, Minoa Plain, Archanes – Asteroussia and Viannos from the Heraklion of Crete Regional Unit.
– In the municipalities of the prefectures of Aghios Constantinos, Agrinio, Thasties (the former community of Kainourgio, Prosilias), Naples and Paravola, and in the Aghios Nikolaos, Tresmiou, Kamaroula, new Avorani and Aeoriania communities of Peripheral Greece and Panetoka Peripheral of Peripheral Greece
See all the latest News from Greece and the World, as they occur, at Newsbomb.gr
"Bomb": All Returns – Pension Increases