So we provide you with important tips and need to be followed before leaving home to avoid catching a cold, according to DailyMedical.
– Consider wearing heavy clothing before leaving the house, wearing a "heavy" jacket, especially if you come back late at night.
– Prefer not to wear brightly colored clothes, to anticipate the rain filled with dust and dust.
– If there are signs of colds, such as a blocked nose, prefer to take painkillers with you in your bag.
– Girls are advised not to wear high heels.
– Take a glass of cold water before you leave the house.
– Stay away from people with influenza.
– Most foods that contain vitamin C, such as oranges and tangerines.
This story is from: Masrawy
Disclaimer Important: This site is not responsible for the authenticity and credibility of the published news, quotes other press sources, and therefore does not carry legal or moral responsibility, but is the main source of the news. The website will only deliver what is being discussed in Egyptian and international media circles to provide integrated news services.