- The Shanghai stock index rose 0.23% in early trade, the wine sector led two cities – Chinanews.com China News Net
- Reviews: The afternoon market, the Shanghai stock index fell 1.3%, brokerage shares fell across the board
- A-shares continued to decline 2% in GEM, the 5G sector fell, Wall Street saw
- The Shanghai stock index fell for the fourth consecutive quarter and continued to reach a new low in the past month.
- The market has strong risk aversion and the short-term market will continue to consolidate.
- See the full story on Google News