- Oil prices will welcome "three consecutive losses" No. gas. 92 or return to "era 6 yuan" – Social People's Network
- Dive oil prices! WTI crude fell below the $ 50 mark and reached a 13-month low
- Roundup: Saudi Arabia says it will not cut production to stabilize the market. Russia is satisfied that the price of oil is $ 60 per barrel.
- International oil prices continue to decline. Fabric oil drops below $ 60 Sin Chew Daily
- Oil prices rebound quickly! Russia believes that it is necessary to gradually reduce WTI's production by almost 2%.
- See the full story on Google News