- New Zealand also said "no" to Huawei's 5G technology. Engadget China Edition
- New Zealand also deactivates Huawei's equipment to build a 5G Voice of America Chinese (VOA) network
- New Zealand rejected the State Department's 5G Huawei response by reason of threatening national security
- New Zealand prohibits domestic telecommunications operators from using Huawei 5G FT appliances 中文
- After Australia, New Zealand also began to prevent Huawei from supplying 5G equipment.
- See the full story on Google News