- End of the long and short game, the US stock market surged at the end of the day
- US stocks rose 5%, the Dow jumped 1086 points to set a record one-day gain.
- US stocks "Jesus' counterattack": First Dow closes up 1,000 points, rebounds nine and a half S & P, oil prices rise 10%, Wall Street
- US stocks rocketed more than a thousand points. Asian stocks smile. Malaysian shares rose above 1,690 Sin Chew Daily points
- US stocks before market: Europe and the United States fall! The Dow futures fell 414 points on Sina.com
- See full news on Google News