- China's manufacturing activity shrank for the first time in two years in December
- The official December manufacturing PMI fell for the first time in 49.4 29 months.
- China Operations Purchasing Index Operation in December 2018, National Statistics Bureau of the People's Republic of China
- China's official manufacturing PMI fell below the glory line in December 2016 for the first time since July 2016.
- Analyst's viewpoint: China's official manufacturing PMI drops to the contraction zone in December, job pressure or after the Spring Festival.
- See full news on Google News