- China's industrial profits in November fell for the first time in almost three years. Voice of America Chinese (VOA)
- First negative growth in three years! Industrial company profits fell 1.8% year-on-year on Wall Street in November
- Chinese industry company profits dropped for the first time in FT 中文 网
- In November, the profits of industrial companies above the specified size fell 1.8% YoY, the first negative increase in 3 years.
- Short review Rhinoceros ash reappeared: the decline in industrial company profits has not reached its lowest level, PPI deflation, or future worries
- See full news on Google News