In Ohio, United States, a man claims it belongs to him iPhone Xs Max, one of the newest Apple devices, is burned in his possession trousers pocket Last Wednesday, December 12.
According to iDropNews special media, J. Hillard – like the affected person wants to identify him – he has a quiet lunch, when suddenly He saw a strange smell coming from his cellphone, which was in the back pocket of his pants.
Furthermore, Hillard claimed to feel a lots of heat from your cellphoneso much of it come to burn his skin. Furthermore, the device starts smoking and immediately, catches fireso He had to take off his pants and run.
"I have no other choice, I had to leave the room because there was a woman in the break room with me (…) I ran to the meeting room, where I take off my shoes and pants as soon as possible. The vice president of our company He put out the fire with a fire extinguisher because he heard me scream ", the affected affected.
After that incident, Hillard go to the Apple store with the remains of the cellphone, asking for an explanation of what happened, which, according to those affected, never arrived.
Hillard assured that is considering legal action against "apple", especially by Physical and psychological trauma caused after an explosion, and though, Apple offered him a new phone, do not consider it an acceptable arrangement after what happened.