It's said that memories last a lifetime, so instead of giving your lover sweaters or jewelry that will fade with time, why not give them a gift of experience they will never forget?
Across Nova Scotia there is an amazing experience that tourists from all over the world come to enjoy. For extraordinary gift experiences for friends, spouses, parents, or for your entire family, don't look further from your own province for fun activities to share. Here are five ways to treat anyone on your vacation list this year.
- The Cicipasa Halifax Local Tour has made a name for themselves as a way to feel your way through the city. Delicious meals at a variety of downtown restaurants, bakeries and lounges are suitable for strolling through Halifax's historic corner and tour guides who know all the interesting information on local history. This is a great activity or group date that will keep you moving and entertained, and add a list of your compulsory dining options throughout the city. Night and day tours are available and range from $ 44 to $ 61 per person.
- The Neptune Theater never disappoints. For night entertainment at one of the most popular institutions in Halifax, the Neptune Theater experience is classic entertainment. The winter and spring line-up includes interesting biographical stories, comedy and classics, and offers performances for everyone's tastes. Ticket prices vary depending on seat. If you are not sure which production your lover likes, gift certificates are available so they can follow their muse.
- For nature lovers in your life, what could be better than a wonderful vacation to Cape Breton for a health and glamping experience that you will never forget? Cabot Shores, a wilderness resort, and a resort along the Cabot Trail, offers lodging with Mongolian yurts, geodomes and chalets, with a main lodge featuring a local, gourmet dining experience, as well as walks and hiking throughout the area. A health package for two people is $ 520 and includes an overnight stay in a lodge or yurt room, dinner, breakfast, access to a cedar hot tub for two, acupressure or acupuncture treatments, and your choice for guided hikes or water excursions by canoe or like. Morning meditation and qi gong are also available for a truly recovering experience.
- There is no shortage of ways to please wine lovers in your life, but instead of a new bottle or glass, a hop-on / hop-off wine tour through our own Annapolis Valley is probably the most refreshing way to focus overall. days on new vintages. The Magic Winery Bus is a double-level bus that runs a loop through Annapolis hot spots, offering wine and tours. Choose which winery you want to see and how long you want to stay, because the bus stops every hour on location. Wineries included in the stop are Lightfoot & Wolfville Vineyards, Domaine de Grand Pre, Luckett Vineyards, L & # 39; Acadie Vineyards, and Gaspereau Vineyards – where guides are happy to offer tours and offerings for visitors. Tickets are $ 50 per person, leaving extra money to buy your favorite take-out bottle.
- If you are looking for something truly unique in Nova Scotia, consider an exclusive dining experience on the seafloor at Burntcoat Head Park on the Nova Scotian coast, Bay of Fundy. The Flying Apron Inn & Cookery holds a series of experiences in the park during the warmer months, which include lunch with local seafood, a guided experience in foraging and identifying local wild edibles, touring the seabed at low tide to see tidal pond creatures , then finish with three dishes on the red cliffs at sunset, while the tide meets the bay again. For 2019 tickets, check the website as often as possible because they sell it every year quickly, even with a price tag of $ 745 per pair.