We are now on Day 12 of the 14-day Fortnite event which is taking place in the Epic-beloved battle royale game, which means challenges and new prizes are available. Of course that's not all; from now until January 2, Fortnite players on PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, and mobile devices can jump to new modes and restore limited time, buy seasonal clothes from in-game stores, and even get daily prizes.
On top of the LTM mentioned above, Epic offers new challenges every day during the 14 Days Fortnite event, which will give you a free seasonal gift after it's finished. If you successfully complete all 14 challenges from the event, you will also unlock a very special mystery item.
Epic reveals 14 Fortnite Day challenges day after day, so we will collect a list of all the tasks of the event and the prizes you get to complete them when launched. Be sure to check back here every day because we are updating the list with challenges, prizes, and tips on how to get it after it is available.
The first 14 Days Fortnite Challenge is very easy. You only need to create or join servers in Creative mode, this game, which allows players to make their own games and play as they wish in their personal matches. After you do that, you will unlock the first day's daily gift: Spray Ornament that displays the letter "GG."
The second challenge is rather complicated. This one asks you to visit two giant candy sticks. There are only a handful of them scattered around the map, three of which are in the new snow biomes, making the area your best choice for solving challenges. You can see their location below. After completing the challenge, you will get a new loading screen.
- On the mountain north of Frosty Flights
- On the hill to the east of Shifty Shafts
- On the snowy hill to the west of Fatal Fields
Day 3 challenges, like Day 1, are very simple; all you need to do is play three matches from any game mode with a friend. After you complete all three, you will unlock the third daily gift: a new Snowball toy.
Day 4 will require you to test your destination by launching snowballs at the enemy. All you have to do is hit the target player with snowballs in four different matches and you are gold. For Day 5, in the meantime, you have to get one of the new X-4 Stormwing aircraft and guide yourself through five gold rings. Finally, for Day 6, you have to go near a puddle of water and find a nest of geese and eggs in it. There are lots of things around, but you only need to interact with six.
For Day 7, this is simple: use the Boogie Bomb or Prize seven times, and instead you will get a good Gingerbread pet to carry around while you have the adventure of royale fighting on the island. Day 8, meanwhile, is a challenge that you might be able to solve just by playing a few games. He asked the player to damage the enemy with eight different weapons.
On Day 9, you must visit nine Christmas trees and do a boogie in front of it. For your problem, you will get a Snow Globe banner. If you want Holiday Stormwing spray, you have to take a vehicle and land a hoax in 10 different names for challenge Day 10. On Day 11, you must show your appreciation for the Battle Bus driver and thank you in 11 different matches.
For Day 12, you must hunt 12 Snowflake decorations and release your anger at them. Instead, you will get a Snowflake emoticon.
In addition to daily challenges, Epic will feature a variety of new limited time modes and return during the 14 Days Fortnite event. This will often be played throughout the event; according to the developer, "big team mode" will change every 48 hours, while "small team mode" will change every 24.
14 Days Fortnite Challenge
- Start or join a Creative server (1) – Spray ornaments "GG"
- Visit the giant candy stick (2) – Winter Launcher loading screen
- Play matches with friends (3) – Snowball toys
- Hit players with snowballs in different matches (4) – Snowman emoticons
- Fly through the gold ring on the X-4 Stormwing (5) plane – Combat wreath
- Search for waterside goose nests (6) – Screens load Crackshot
- Use Boogie Bombs or Presents (7) – Pet Gingerbread
- Destroy opponents with different weapons (8) – Merry Munchkin Pet
- Dance in front of different holiday trees (9) – Banner Snow Globe
- Land tricks in vehicles in different locations (10) – Holiday Stormwing spray
- Thanks to the bus driver in a different match (11) – Frozen Ax
- Destroy Snowflake decorations (12) – Snowflake emoticons