Xiaomi was forced to justify itself in India with the marketing value of the Xiaomi Redmi K20 and K20 Pro. This is because equipment is sold at slightly higher prices than in China.
The Mi Fans petitioned Xiaomi a few days ago to lower the price of their new smartphone in the country, but Xiaomi responded to a letter stating that this would not be possible. It also shows that with this new cellphone, the profit margin is lower than the 5% desired.
Key points justifying the price for the new Xiaomi Redmi K20
- MIUI without ads (this is not the case in China)
- The processor is higher and far more expensive than its predecessor
- AMOLED screen and much more expensive than its predecessor
- Pop-up camera
- Project more than 1 year
- Chinese variants have 64GB less than those sold in India
- The quality of construction is glass
- Good for less than 5% for smartphones
The points above summarize 3 cards that Xiaomi has prepared for their customers. The person in charge of Redmi in India had no choice but to respond to a petition that had begun to take advantageous proportions for good corporate marketing.
The truth is that at this price it's hard to find a better one. Without debating the ideology of Mi Fans in India, we must realize that this is not the highest level of equipment. The Redmi K20, also known as the Xiaomi Mi 9T, is sold for € 263 (with the promo below). What can you buy for this price with this quality? There is no!
4 editors recommend: