Presenter Amaury Jr. treated at ICU Hospital Sírio Libanês in São Paulo.
According to columnist Fábia Oliveira, Rede TV host! I was having a business lunch at the station owner's house, Amilcare Dallevo Jr., when he choked on a salad. Also according to the publication, he fainted, because his glottis was closed.
Taken by ambulance, Amaury conducted several tests and recommended that he be treated in an intensive care unit (ICU) for observation.
Amaury banged his head in the fall, which made him a rooster.
OFuxico contact the hospital advisor who reported not knowing about what happened. And hope to return from the Amaury Jr staff for more information.
Come see the lavish party of the new Amaury Jr.