This is a long image rating. With 22 leaders. All politicians (some of them economists) and a union member. For the first time, they entered it Ophelia Fernandez, a legislator from Frente de Todos who a few days ago was involved in a controversial crossover on social networks. The Buenos Aires Kirchnerist didn’t do well: he only beat up union members, Hugo Moyano.
The studies that demonstrate this particular table are from Real Time Data (RTD), a consulting firm founded last year and run by Nicolas Solari, former Polyarchy. That includes a national survey 960 cases online, between November 24 and 30.
Reports begin with 10 conclusions general:
1. “Measurements are recorded two different behaviors according to public opinion. On the one hand, a vaccine that is coming soon appears to have influenced indicators related to its management. On the other hand, the level of support for the government fell. “
The vote of Ofelia Fernández in Buenos Aires PASO 2019. She is a candidate for legislator from Frente de Todos.
2. “A few days after the first anniversary of Alberto Fernández’s administration, the president received 42% approval, the lowest level of management. From May to date, the president has achieved eight consecutive declines in his approval rating. “
3. “On a scale of 1 to 10, respondents rated it Fernández’s work during this year a note from 4.7 points. The president achieved much better figures in certain areas such as foreign debt management and the pandemic. “
4. “For two months in a row, the proportion of people who stated the problem with the coronavirus is more or less stable. Opinion is also growing – for the first time in this year – that the health measures being taken by the Government are adequate “.
5. “In connection with the vaccination process, a 55% said the respondent have no inclination for any vaccines especially. Among those who acknowledged preference, AstraZeneca (13%) was more prominent than Russia (7%) and Pfizer (7%) “.
Larreta, Macri and Moyano in September 2015, when they allied. The head of government leads the ranking picture, union members shut it down and the former president does the worst. Photo of Juan Manuel Foglia.
6. “Horacio Rodríguez Larreta remains top ranking leader from the country. A little further back appeared Roberto Lavagna, Martín Lousteau and President Alberto Fernández, who for the first time reaped a negative image difference “.
7. “That the economy remains as The main problem Argentine staff. In this measure, the mention of inflation grows very strongly. Moreover, only one in four Argentines believe that the economy will return to normal in 2021. “
8. “With regard to taxes on great wealth, There is a opinion parity between those who believe it will have a positive impact on the country and those who believe otherwise. This position is fully consistent with the political alignments of the respondents. “
9. “Facing legislative elections next year, that is Home All is a political space best position on the basis of selecting 30 points and a ceiling above 40. Juntos por el Cambio has a floor of 17 points and a ceiling of 40 “.
10. “Shortly after starting the survey, Diego Armando Maradona died. On the way, a question was entered about its meaning among Argentines, receiving emotional concepts in two of the three interviews.
11 Big with the best
As stated in one of the conclusions of the report, and always pay attention to ordering based on a positive image, Larreta stays on top: has + 61%, against – negative 36%, which leaves 25 points. They follow:
2. Whiteboard: + 56% and – 39% (balance + 17 points).
3. Lousteau: + 50% and – 43% (+ 7 points).
4. A. Fernandez: + 49% and – 51% (- 2 points).
5. Maria Eugenia Vidal: + 48% and – 51% (- 3 points).
6. Patricia bullrich: + 43 and – 54% (- 11 points).
National Survey of Real Time Data. The politician with the best image. December 2020.
7. Diego Santilli: + 43% and – 34% (+ 9 points).
8. Axel Kicillof: + 43% and – 56% (- 13 points).
9. Cristina Kirchner: + 41% and – 58% (- 17 points).
10. Sergio Massa: + 39% and – 59% (- 20 points).
11. Elisa Carrió: + 39% and – 59% (- 20 points).
In general, it is all leaders with a high level of knowledge. Therefore, if the image balance is used to sort (positive minus negative, regardless of “ns / nc”) there is almost no change. The only one who will develop is Santilli. 23% of those surveyed did not answer about their numbers: those who answered, answered mostly in support.
11 Big with the worst
On the B side of the table, with 11 with the worst positive image, the knowledge parameter has less effect. Except for him worst-worst, namely Moyano: 99% answered about his image and 81% thought it was wrong (only 18% was good). It also keeps him, far, away with the worst differential: – 63 points.
One step in a positive image comes Ophelia Fernandez. The 20 year old city representative joined 26% positive and 42% negative. The balance is also against, in this case – 16 points. As a national survey, 32% said they didn’t know or didn’t want to answer.
But RTD It also presents results divided by region: City, Buenos Aires and Interior. How did Ofelia do it in the Buenos Aires district, where her militancy was? A little bit better: with 32% of the weight back, that’s enough to beat Juan Grabois (+ 30%), Massa (+ 28%) and Máximo Kirchner (+ 27%).
National Survey of Real Time Data. The politician with the worst image. December 2020.
In the national ranking, above legislators and truckers’ unions are:
12. Miguel Angel Pichetto: + 29 and – 52% (differential – 13 points).
13. Mario Negri: + 35% and – 40% (- 5 points).
14. Emilio Monzó: + 34% and – 32% (+ 2 points).
15. Kirchner maximum: + 34% and – 62% (- 28 points).
16. Leandro santoro: + 34% and – 28% (+ 6 points).
17. Mauricio Macri: + 33% and – 66% (- 33 points).
18. Jose Luis Espert: + 30% and – 57% (- 27 points).
19. Ricardo López Murphy: + 30% and – 47% (- 17 points).
20. Juan Grabois: + 27% and – 58% (31 points).