Developer 343 Industries has announced that the final Halo Reach PC flight will arrive soon.
The last flight can be aired early next week but this depends on whether the team will be able to overcome some blocking problems that prevent going to Insider Ring 3.
After airing, the final Halo Reach PC test focuses on testing matchmaking on the Windows Store and Steam versions. According to 343 Industries, a cross game between the two versions will be supported and this new build will include two campaign missions, several matchmaking options, and two Firefight matchmaking offers.
Halo: Achieving Campaign Mission: Actual Nobel Prize and Winter Contingency.
Offer Fire Fighting Matchmaking
- Heroic 4-player standard fire extinguisher: will be played at Beachhead, Corvette, and Holdout.
- Normal 4-player Firefighting grab bag: will be played at Beachhead, Corvette, and Holdout.
Multi Player Matching Offer
- 2v2 Social: Slayer will be played on Countdown, Powerhouse and Zealot maps.
- Social 4v4: Killers, Flags and Bombs, Zone Control, Asset Rejection, and Sack Action will be played at Countdown, Powerhouse, Zealot, and Tempest.
- 8v8 Social: Slayer, Flag and Bomb, Zone Control, and Denial Asset, will be played at Tempest, Breakpoint, and Ridgeline.
- Halo: Reach Hardcore Team: Slayer and Capture the Flag will be played on the Countdown and Zealot maps.
- Hello: Reach Invasion: Invasion will be played on the Breakpoint map. The purpose of our flight is to test our PvP matchmaking and get your feedback, so be sure to load and play with us!
This last flight is expected to last for 8 days and can be available next Monday.
Halo Reach will be part of the Halo MCC collection for PCs and is scheduled for release later this year.